miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2017

Fotocopia (4º)


1º) 1. Sue is
2. My mother is
3. My father is
4. We are
5. My brother is
6. They are
7. we are
8. My father and my brother are
9. I am
10. She is
11. My sister is

2º)1. We are making
2. She is cooking dinner
3. My parents are going
4. Timmy is eating
5. Children are running. (Children: niños/ child: niño)
6. My uncle is playing
7. They are studying
8. He is building
9. You are drawing
10. Susan is drinking
11. My brother is sleeping

3º) 1. I am watching
2. My father is washing
3. I am reading
4. My grandparents are flying
5. Sonia and Michael are riding
6. We are running
7. My aunt is singing
8. They are thinking
9. Mike is writing


4º)1. My brother isn’t picking up flowers.
2. Julia isn’t wearing a blue skirt.
3. My mother isn’t drinking coffee.
4. We aren’t dancing at the party.
5. My father isn’t driving his new car.
6. My duck isn’t swimming in the pool.
7. I am not jumping.

5º) 1. Am I going to the cinema with my friends?
2. Is the cat eating fish?
3. Are they building a new bridge?
4. Is my sister decorating the cake?
5. Is he making a cake?
6. Is she cooking a chicken?
7. Are we doing a jigsaw in our kitchen?

6º) 1. Is your mother washing the dishes? Yes, she is/ No, she isn’t.
2. Are the students playing? Yes, they are/ No, they aren’t.
3. Is my father wearing a hat? Yes, he is./No, he isn’t.
4. Are we dancing? Yes, we are./ No, we aren’t.
5. Am I doing my homework? Yes, I am./ No, I’m not.
6. Are they watching TV? Yes, they are./ No, they aren’t.
7. Is my mother listening to the radio? Yes, she is./ No, she isn’t.

1 comentario: