jueves, 2 de marzo de 2017

Present continuous (photocopy) 3º


1. I am
2. Molly is
3. Larry and Tom are
4. We are
5. Sarah and you are
6. They are
7. Chris is
8. This is
9. Her name is
10. You are

2º) 1. I'm not happy.
2. These aren't my father's books.
3. You aren't a good boy.
4. Mrs Rhodes isn't our teacher.
5. Mr. Richardson isn't my grandfather.
6. My name isn't Mike.
7. We aren't at home.
8. They aren't form Italy.
9. She isn't in the cinema.

3º) A) Yes, he is./ No, he isn't.
B) Yes, he is./ No, he isn't.
C) Yes, she is./ No, she isn't.
D) Yes, he is./ No, he isn't.

4º) a) He is learning
b) I am having
c) We are reading
d) Mark is driving
e) I am looking


3º) a) You aren't listening
b) He isn't speaking
c) I am watching
d) Susan isn't waiting
e) Is she watching?
f) Her husband isn't cooking
g) Tim isn't singing
h) My brother isn't doing
i) Is your mother working?
j) Mary and Sue are playing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario