martes, 29 de noviembre de 2016

UNIDAD 2 (3º)


Vocabulary
- salty: salado
- sweet: dulce
- sour: ácido
- cake: pastel
- can: lata
- bag: bolsa
- box: caja
- packet: paquete

Respuestas fotocopia 
HE/SHE/ IT
1. I play
2. You start
3. We have got
4. They don't watch (not watch)
5. She doesn't get up (not get up)
6. He doesn't go (not go)
7. What time do I get up?
8. What does she do after school?
9. He plays
10. Susan goes
11. Paul and Susan go
12. My grandfather doesn't live
13. My sisters walk
14. My best friend likes
15. My brother and I have



2º)1. She isn't
2. We are
3. Paul and Marta aren't
4. You are
5. He is
6. They aren't
9. I am
10. We aren't
11. Is she?
12. Are you?

Ejercicio pizarra
1. I____do__ (do) my homework.
2. She___doesn't do_______(not do) her homework.
3. He __plays___ (play) football
4. It__doesn't play________(not play) football.
5. Mary _thinks_____ (think).
6. Mary and Paul_eat_____(eat) chips.
7. Tom__doesn't eat____ (not eat) chocolate.
8. __Does_she _play___(play) football?
9.__Do_ you__eat__ (eat) a sandwich?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario