martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

TO HAVE GOT

To have got: tener/ haber
Long form
+
I have got
You have got
He has got
She has got
It has got
We have got
You have got
They have got


-
I have not got
You have not got
He has not got
She has not got
It has not got
We have not got
You have not got
They have not got

?
Have I got…?
Have you got…?
Has he got..?
Has she got…?
Has it got…?
Have we got…?
Have you got…?
Have they got…?


Short form
+
I’ve got
You’ve got
He’s got
She’s got
It’s got
We’ve got
You’ve got
They’ve got

-
I haven’t got
You haven’t got
He hasn’t got
She hasn’t got
It hasn’t got
We haven’t got
You haven’t got
They haven’t got

Answer
Yes, I have.  
No, you haven’t
Yes, he has.
No, she hasn’t.
No, it hasn’t.
Yes, we have.
Yes, you have.
No, they haven’t.

 

I have got: Yo tengo;  I haven’t got: yo no tengo

Lamp: lámpara; pet: mascota; desk: pupitre.

1. Yo tengo un pupitre. Yo no tengo un pupitre.
1. I have got a desk. I haven’t got a desk.  

2. Yo tengo una lámpara. Yo no tengo una lámpara.
2. I have got a lamp. I haven’t got a lamp. 


3. Yo tengo una mascota. Yo no tengo una mascota.
3. I have got a pet. I haven’t got a pet.  

4. Yo tengo un perro. Yo no tengo un perro.
4. I have got a dog. I haven’t got a dog. 






1.       ¿Tienes un pupitre? Sí./ No.
Have you got a desk? Yes, I have./ No, I haven’t.

2.       ¿Tienes una lámpara? Sí./ No.
Have you got a lamp? Yes, I have./ No, I haven’t.

3.       ¿Tienes una mascota? Sí./No
Have you got a pet? Yes, I have./ No, I haven’t.


4.       ¿Tienes un perro? Sí./ No.

Have you got a dog? Yes, I have./ No, I haven’t. 


Fotocopia


2º) He hasn’t got a big nose.
3. We haven’t got curly hair.
4. They haven’t got glasses.

5. She hasn’t got  green eyes.

Vocabulary
I’ve got = yo tengo
Blue/green/ brown/ black eyes:
ojos azules/ verdes/ marrones/ negros.
Big/ small mouth: boca grande/pequeña
Long/ short hair: pelo largo/ corto
Curly/ straight hair : pelo rizado/ liso.
Glasses: gafas




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario